9BallPaul
Banned
OK, sometimes I'm banging balls around in my basement and I dream up thread subjects. Please note that I've posted this after 5p, my local time. Nevertheless, I've had a cocktail or two.
So here's what I was thinking tonight: I've suggested it before, but some sort of TV show that copied Poker After Dark. Players get an appearance fee, but put in into action. Show the barking, show the cash, show the game. Invite sweaters for sidebetting and show that. Bring in characters such as Bucktooth and other sweaters. Imagine Keith and Earl barking it up.
That's my post martini pool thought for this Saturday before Christmas.
What's yours?
So here's what I was thinking tonight: I've suggested it before, but some sort of TV show that copied Poker After Dark. Players get an appearance fee, but put in into action. Show the barking, show the cash, show the game. Invite sweaters for sidebetting and show that. Bring in characters such as Bucktooth and other sweaters. Imagine Keith and Earl barking it up.
That's my post martini pool thought for this Saturday before Christmas.
What's yours?