The "Reflections on the Cut Shot" is back

TheCutShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK aiming systems are great, I say learn as many of them as you can, I know and use several of them every time I play. Any knowledge you can have to make more balls more consistently is great, just consider them as another club in your bag, a Golfer has more than just a Driver and a Putter in their bag. The main one that I use is the Light Reflection system, I just keep coming back to it, especially when I'm having trouble making a certain shot. There's always going to be Reflections on the balls from the overhead lights so why not learn to use them to your advantage. I will show you how to use them as reference points to make any shot!!!

About 10 years ago I had a Workbook for Sale titled "Reflections on the Cut Shot" that was sold through my website and various Billiard Supply stores (mainly Seyberts) and I was advertising on Inside Pools internet broadcasts of various Pool Tournaments that they were covering, but due to the extremely high costs of the advertising and maintaining the website I had to pull the plug on it.

This time I'm only making it available through Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/TheCutShot) and YouTube (Reflections on the Cut Shot). The Videos will include the Diagrams of each Shot from the workbook (those of you that might actually still have the workbook will notice that I've rearranged the first 5 shots to make a better progression). The main lesson Video's are only on Patreon, these are not going to be slick professionally produced videos, just me here at home on my table demonstrating each of the Shots. There's also plenty of Free content available so check it out!!

I'm still in the process of filming the Shots but I have enough content up on Patreon now that I can feel confident in going ahead and announcing that it is back!! I do have a full time job, a Home & Yard, and a Dog to take care of first, then comes Pool!! I'm trying to film and Edit at least 1 video every weekend but sometimes life gets in the way!! I am eventually going to get every shot from the workbook filmed and possibly a few more that I've come across that weren't in the Workbook.

TheCutShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blank Table Diagram is now up on the Patreon Page. It's Downloadable and you may Print it out to make your own Diagrams!!

TheCutShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Price Change!!!! Now that I've gone Public that I'm bringing the System back I've Dropped the Price to Just $20 a Month. You're paying more than that every week for a tank of Gas!!! That's just $240 for a Year and gives you Full Access to Everything, All Diagrams and Videos!! You would pay at least that much if not more for a 2 Hour session with a Coach. If you go to a Pool School (like DR. Daves) it's going to cost you $1500 Not Including Travel, Hotel, & Meals!!!

TheCutShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a sample Demo Reel I put together to show some of the shots you'll be able to make using the "Reflections on the Cut Shot" aiming system. I'm just an old fat man with bad eyes! think what you'll be able to do with your young eyes and skinny self! LOL