The rematch: Yang vs. Orcullo $10,000 Showdown! (Free live stream)

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've seen Yang run out a LOT of tough ones and a lot of which he makes looks easy. I've also seen him play a much better saftey game than he did in this match. I dont think Yang had his A game this match nor Dennis. But I liked yang in this matchup since the 9 Ball one, when talk of a ten ball match was on ppl thought Dennis was a lock even the ones who liked yang in the 9 ball match. I want to see yang vs lee van really bad for some reason.

...and so would thousands of Filipinos as well! The great rivalry has begun between the Pinoys and the Taiwanese or Chinese. They'll even get behind an American when he/she is in a match against a Taiwanese or Chinese player. I can't recall the exact blog I read, but I remembered the cursory description of when Shane was in a match against a Pinoy in the Phillipines, and of course the railbirds were behind the Pinoy player. Then, when Shane matched up the next day against a Taiwanese player, the Pinoys got behind Shane!

-Sean

Reactions: JAM

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not only that, but "The Son of Pool" is just an awesome nickname.

When i hear the asians refer to him w his nickname, there is never a 'The' Just "Son of Pool". Makes it even stranger and cooler for us non-asians.

grandpapkusky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You will see more of this matches lined up by Bugsy Promotions and their partners. I don't want to pre-empt what is lined up or planned. I'll leave it to Bugsy Promotions to announce it. Stay tuned here and/or on clubcapo.tv

Hint: You can also suggest matchups of players whom you want to see.

Do you know of any plans for them to make them available on dvd? The ones just played as well as future matchups? Is their first match on dvd anywhere?