THE ROAD TO HELL CHAPTER ONE:By Dieckman

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great read!

The wife and I had the Fantasy room next to the Jimbo party at the Expo. More then once people apologized for being loud as we went in and out of our room....no probs. After enough Vodka....you hear nothing.

Funny thing was the same people at the Jimbo party were stopping in at the TAR booth when the wife and I filled in to help out JCIN......they kept saying....I know you from somewhere? :)

good times.

G.

mbvl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, a very good read. I have been waiting (impatiently) for Dennis's promised journal. Now I'm sort of glad he didn't make it up this way on his road trip -- heaven knows what nickname he might have given me. :smile:

Mark

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, a very good read. I have been waiting (impatiently) for Dennis's promised journal. Now I'm sort of glad he didn't make it up this way on his road trip -- heaven knows what nickname he might have given me. :smile:

Mark

Yeah! I was lucky to end up with two name Sailor Bob The Poet and Bobby The Mole.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sailor Bob The Poet was my nickname on the first trip. Bobby The Mole on the fifth attempt, or was it his Fourth attempt for this Road Trip. Oh Well those stories you will have to wait still Dieckman write about them.