Accu-Stats will be covering the U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships via Audio Video Web that only has flash capability. They are also using a new chat interface that will also be limited to non-mobile and flash devices.
I understand completely that making money live streaming is of up-most importance. Wouldn't they want to generate at least 30% more revenue from the PPV?
Why is accu-stats cutting themselves short of almost 50% of viewers right off the bat? Then forcing those 50% to use a flash capable device, or forcing a large percentage of viewers to purchase 3rd party software.
The On Site Pool Network has proof from analytics from a NOT SO POPULAR EVENT that actually blew my mind when I saw it. Check them out here and please browse all the stats. These are stats that will be publicly accessible when OSPN goes mainstream in January!
http://www.onsitepool.com/piwik/ind...ange&date=2012-10-04,2012-10-06&idDashboard=1
I'd like to hear from avid iOS and Safari users and their grievances.
Keep it nice!
Zach.
I understand completely that making money live streaming is of up-most importance. Wouldn't they want to generate at least 30% more revenue from the PPV?
Why is accu-stats cutting themselves short of almost 50% of viewers right off the bat? Then forcing those 50% to use a flash capable device, or forcing a large percentage of viewers to purchase 3rd party software.
The On Site Pool Network has proof from analytics from a NOT SO POPULAR EVENT that actually blew my mind when I saw it. Check them out here and please browse all the stats. These are stats that will be publicly accessible when OSPN goes mainstream in January!
http://www.onsitepool.com/piwik/ind...ange&date=2012-10-04,2012-10-06&idDashboard=1
I'd like to hear from avid iOS and Safari users and their grievances.
Keep it nice!
Zach.