The "why" of the success of CTE and the coaching of Stan Shuffett

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I fully agree with everything you just said! Our country should be very proud of Tyler Styer's determination, talent, and competitive spirit.

To attribute his success to a system is naive.

Respectfully,

BOXCAR

Tyler himself attributes a good deal of his success to CTE. He is clear that aiming accurately is an extremely important foundation for the rest of tasks needed to be a successful player.

And to your silly comment about business being slow....nah I am just in the position where I have a great staff that can do the work leaving me to direct my attention where I feel like.

If you don't want to see the links in my signature you can turn signatures off. I would be quite silly if I didn't use the tools provided to show the readers a link to my billiard related business.

But, feel free to continue to detract from the topic. That ALWAYS works.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"And to your silly comment about business being slow....nah I am just in the position where I have a great staff that can do the work leaving me to direct my attention where I feel like."

Congratulations on your success. Hard work and fair prices truly do pay off. I wish you continued prosperity in the future.