Thickness of Slate; Effect on Playability, 1.5", 2" slates vintage tables and Connellys?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I understand that, and I see you've been a member since 2006, and this is your 18th post in 15 years😅
If you're looking to sell pool tables, there is a for sale forum that would give you much more exposure that the talk to a mechanic forum would. Looking forward to seeing your contributions here as a table mechanic, welcome to the forum.
Leave him alone: "this business will dictate who will come and go" (RKC wrote that about me 8 years ago). I am still here you rascally SNAKE!! Mark is allowed to post what ever he wants in here. I see what you are doing and you tried to do it to me too: IT DID NOT DO S H IT !!! I actually have made so many sales from here, I wanna buy a LIFE GOLD MEMBERSHIP, so Mark, I know you and I know you have the passion for it, sorry if I am grumpy, I just love what I do. That "honor" you gave my pocket work will always stay between us! :)

There is this thing you do not get to do RKC: he used this forum for one of it's exact purposes: to network with another mechanic... That is another HUGE function of the forum. You being an old fart explains how you don't understand that.

Just for you RKC, a shameless self plug:

It's Sunday and I have 3 beautifully restored GC3's to recover, yup there are 6 more in the same room, all restored by me! IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY ONE< I SELL THEM: CALL ME ANYTIME!!<< HOMAGE TO SALES IN THE MECHANICS FORUM!!!!

Attachments

• 6d0e77895304f011144902117572817cbfb09387-1.jpg
    6d0e77895304f011144902117572817cbfb09387-1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 93bb4d0e40e027be5bbd1218da29e4f3fde0ed27-1.jpg
    93bb4d0e40e027be5bbd1218da29e4f3fde0ed27-1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 00c0c_gY0XPLY5nNz_09G05w_1200x900.jpg
    00c0c_gY0XPLY5nNz_09G05w_1200x900.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 76

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Leave him alone: "this business will dictate who will come and go" (RKC wrote that about me 8 years ago). I am still here you rascally SNAKE!! Mark is allowed to post what ever he wants in here. I see what you are doing and you tried to do it to me too: IT DID NOT DO S H IT !!! I actually have made so many sales from here, I wanna buy a LIFE GOLD MEMBERSHIP, so Mark, I know you and I know you have the passion for it, sorry if I am grumpy, I just love what I do. That "honor" you gave my pocket work will always stay between us! :)

There is this thing you do not get to do RKC: he used this forum for one of it's exact purposes: to network with another mechanic... That is another HUGE function of the forum. You being an old fart explains how you don't understand that.

It's Sunday and I have 3 beautifully restored GC3's to recover, yup there are 6 more in the same room, all restored by me! IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY ONE< I SELL THEM: CALL ME ANYTIME!!<< HOMAGE TO SALES IN THE MECHANICS FORUM!!!!
Did you forget to take your meds this morning😅

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

this is the facts of the matter.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
You, 2949 posts, 8 years.
Mark, 18 posts, 15 years.

Don't try putting yourself at the same level!

How long has Mark been working on tables? How long have you been working on tables?
It does not matter. Mark is where I was 9 years ago. You stuck up for me then and I am following in your foot steps. I have talked with Mark in detail about what he is doin. His customers are his "judges" and not you or I. This business needs more people who have PASSION AND WANT TO WORK!
He will learn all the rest over time.

I have no problems helping him, just like you helped me more than anyone in this business has. :)

TFT

realkingcobra

Silver Member
It does not matter. Mark is where I was 9 years ago. You stuck up for me then and I am following in your foot steps. I have talked with Mark in detail about what he is doin. His customers are his "judges" and not you or I. This business needs more people who have PASSION AND WANT TO WORK!
He will learn all the rest over time.

I have no problems helping him, just like you helped me more than anyone in this business has. :)

TFT
Who is talking about helping, your subject line is off track, get it together buddy! Take a deep breath, let it out slowly.