Thinking of buying a table on Craigslist

Quatsch83

Learner
Silver Member
I was just curious and decided to look around Craigslist in Pittsburgh for tables to see if buying one would be a possibility.

What do you think of this: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/624584600.html

And how much do you estimate it would cost to have it fixed up (perhaps replacing the cushions, depending on their condition, and certainly having it felted)?

Thanks!
 
Quatsch83 said:
I was just curious and decided to look around Craigslist in Pittsburgh for tables to see if buying one would be a possibility.

What do you think of this: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/624584600.html

And how much do you estimate it would cost to have it fixed up (perhaps replacing the cushions, depending on their condition, and certainly having it felted)?

Thanks!


new cloth, cushions and leveling would cost at least $800.00. You may want to post this in the table mechanics section, they would know if the table is anything worth buying.
 
Not sure about the brand,but it seems like a good deal if its strudy.

Around here I can get a table 9' recovered,including 860 and the rails for 300 bucks.

Or you can buy the cloth and cover it yourself for just over 100....But be warned the rails are a biatch if you don't know what you are doing (which I didn't lol).

If I had to do it again,I'd spend the 300 and let the real mechanic handle it.

HTH
 
I mean to say getting the rail recovered....not replacing...I have no idea about that cost.

And the above price is for a table thats already up.
 
Back
Top