This is a very happy day pool wise for me...

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have some incredible news today. First let me start by saying I am a total pool freak as Im sure most of you are. Here are my great pieces of news.

1. The case I ordered online 25 days ago is finally scheduled to arrive tomorrow, I have tracking info from UPS and everything.

2. The cue my girlfriend ordered me for christmas (Bob Frey Ebony Sneaky) to my specs is ready and shipping tomorrow.

3. The straight pool league I started on wednesday nights just picked up five more players today which im really happy about bringing us to 17 players total which is huge for a pool room whose nine ball tourneys average about 8 players.

4. Here is the big news. I have spoken with Tony Robles and I officially start lessons this thursday at 12 noon at Amsterdamn billiards.

LIFE IS SWEEEET.


I had to vent to someone and figured hell why not rant to everybody lol.
 
ForumGhost516 said:
4. Here is the big news. I have spoken with Tony Robles and I officially start lessons this thursday at 12 noon at Amsterdamn billiards.
.

Great choice for a coach. IF you are going to up your 14.1 game, you picked the right guy. Great guy, great player, excellent teacher.


Eric >tell him I said hello
 
You got it

Eric. said:
Great choice for a coach. IF you are going to up your 14.1 game, you picked the right guy. Great guy, great player, excellent teacher.


Eric >tell him I said hello


Ill def tell him you said hello. I was in talks with him for a little while regarding lessons but our schedules were never compatible. Now they are so i am jumping on it while i can.
 
Sounds like a perfect day. If you have a video camera, consider taping your lessons to capture all that good advice for later review.
 
Back
Top