This saturday in new orleans

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Ok, it is the suburbs of New Orleans:

FIRST ANNUAL MARDI GRAS 9 BALL OPEN. February 15, 2014, Lacy's Cue. $1,000.00 guaranteed added, Played on 17, Seven foot BRAND NEW DIAMOND Bar Tables. 9 Ball. Calcutta plus $40 entry. Race to 5/5 DE. Sign up 10:00 am Saturday morning. Full bar and DELICIOUS SANDWICH DELI. Come pass a good time at LOUISIANA'S NEWEST AND FINEST BILLIARD SPORTS BAR IN THE SOUTH. (SMOKE FREE!) CHALMETTE,LA 701 W. Judge Perez. 504-682-6199. 15, 9 foot BRAND NEW DIAMOND TABLES. and ONE BigFoot (10 footer) Diamond table. Rooms still available at local hotel. Come play in tournament and stay around for the Mardi Gras.

JoeyA
 
All sounds real good Joey, but I bet the rooms are a rape job with the biggest party in NO. Sounds like a real nice room though. Johnnyt
 
All sounds real good Joey, but I bet the rooms are a rape job with the biggest party in NO. Sounds like a real nice room though. Johnnyt

Mardi Gras isn't until the 4th, plus, this is in Chalmette. Chalmations scare me...
 
Mardi Gras isn't until the 4th, plus, this is in Chalmette. Chalmations scare me...

Chalmations are good people. You just have to give them a chance to know you better. I'm still working on it. :D

JoeyA
 
All sounds real good Joey, but I bet the rooms are a rape job with the biggest party in NO. Sounds like a real nice room though. Johnnyt

Mardi Gras weekend might be a little rough on the wallet but this is prior to Mardi Gras so there are plenty of rooms available in the area.

JohnnyT,
You just going to keep sitting on that porch waiting for those landscape guys to come buy anyway, so you don't have to worry about parting with a few bucks, to PASS A GOOD TIME in New Orleans.

JoeyA
 
Mardi Gras weekend might be a little rough on the wallet but this is prior to Mardi Gras so there are plenty of rooms available in the area.

JohnnyT,
You just going to keep sitting on that porch waiting for those landscape guys to come buy anyway, so you don't have to worry about parting with a few bucks, to PASS A GOOD TIME in New Orleans.

JoeyA

Yeah, your right Joey. I don't feel the thrill of playing for money and I never did tournaments unless they were bar tournaments and I never wanted to win one. Like FatBoy said, I got mine and I'm going to keep it. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top