Tiger-Planet Pool Tour

PhillyPoolGuy

Registered
Does anyone know if there is an event at Great Slates this weekend, March 25-26?

Az says there is one, but the tours web site says it is April 1-2. I should probably think the tours web site is correct, but I thougth that I would ask.

Either way, Great Slates and John Moody will put on a wonderful tourney. Always has, always will.

nineballcc

Shortest Director In Town
Silver Member
Date Changed

Sorry for the confusion - The date on the Tiger Tour website is the correct date.
APRIL 1 - 2 are the correct dates for the event. We will try to have an updated schedule posted on AZ for everyone shortly.

THANKS!!

mapman72

Great Slates

nineballcc said:
Sorry for the confusion - The date on the Tiger Tour website is the correct date.
APRIL 1 - 2 are the correct dates for the event. We will try to have an updated schedule posted on AZ for everyone shortly.

THANKS!!

This is a wonderful venue and a wonderful tournament. I am looking forward to it. I think they even have a wireless internet connection for those who want to play some online poker between matches.

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mapman72 said:
This is a wonderful venue
That is an understatement. Great Slates is the nicest pool room I have ever been in. It has a great bar with tons of TV's for watching, and the food is very good too.

Check out these pictures from Great Slates.

f2b73d4b.jpg

f2b73d3e.jpg

nineballcc

Shortest Director In Town
Silver Member
For those of you coming in from out of town - don't forget to book your hotel rooms. It's not a big city area. But like Rich said - It's a gorgeous room - well worth the visit!

cueqween

Maryland Girl
Silver Member
Rich,

Thanks for the pic with me front and center, lol! Good to see you and Kathy at the expo this weekend. I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Kathy

T

Timberly

Rich R. said:
the food is very good too.
Hands down, it's the best "pool room" food you'll ever have. It's phenomenal! I suggest the blackend tuna steak. ;)

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cueqween said:
Rich,

Thanks for the pic with me front and center, lol! Good to see you and Kathy at the expo this weekend. I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Kathy
Although I was posting the picture to show the room, that is you front and center. :D

Cathy and I always have fun at the Expo and it was nice running into you there. Maybe, next year, you will make the long trip to the Expo and play in the tournament. :D :D :D