tiger shaft

cory bourque

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Tiger shaft was used on a Dale Perry custom cue w/radial pin...3/8 x 10.. This shaft new cost $200.00 -230.00 new asking $130.00 or make an offer.. thx Cory This shaft is garrented to be stright w/no knicks or dings...

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 247
  • pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

dbyap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This Tiger shaft was used on a Dale Perry custom cue w/radial pin...3/8 x 10.. This shaft new cost $200.00 -230.00 new asking $130.00 or make an offer.. thx Cory This shaft is garrented to be stright w/no knicks or dings...

I sent you a pm on the shaft. How old is it?

geocheren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This Tiger shaft was used on a Dale Perry custom cue w/radial pin...3/8 x 10..

Not to knock, but Radial and 3/8x10 are not the same pins. You might need to clarify this to avoid any confusion. If the cue was a recent Dale Perry from ebay, its most likely Radial, however if it was pre-ebay, and had been truly customized, or work done afterwards, it can be either...

cory bourque

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to knock, but Radial and 3/8x10 are not the same pins. You might need to clarify this to avoid any confusion. If the cue was a recent Dale Perry from ebay, its most likely Radial, however if it was pre-ebay, and had been truly customized, or work done afterwards, it can be either...

This cue, i had ivory joint put on it an it also fits a fury radial joint(it was pre-ebay) the guy that did the work on the dale perry said its a radial pin. He made my playing cue a break cue and jump cue as a set, so im takeing his word.. i'm not into finding out lots of info. on cues(sorry) this shaft we put it on Josh Hillards cue an he shoots w/ a wayne robinson which i think has same pin as a southwest style..sorry for not putting enuff details..thx Cory