Tim Scruggs Cocoa Cue for sale

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Like new condition.
Beautiful woods.
Stainlesss Steel 5/16-14 Joint
2 Shafts
#1 Shaft 13mm Ivory Ferrule Kamui Soft Tip
#2 Shaft 13mm Ivory Ferrule Kamui Soft Tip
Weight is real close to 19.25 with either shaft
SPF
Thanks for looking.


Nick :) 850-474-0628
 

Attachments

  • Cocoa TS.jpg
    Cocoa TS.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
The Cue is now for sale with 2 shafts

I had it sold. The gentleman called back the next day and asked very nicely saying he would still buy the Cue but couldn't for personal reasons.
He offered to compensate me.
Thanking him I declined and said not to worry about it. It is no biggie.
Then like a fool after playing with this Cue I picked up the unplayed veneer Cue in the picture with it.
I decided to sell this Cue with the two origional heavy shafts both are near 4.25 ozs and keep the Hop with the one shaft that is origional to it.
I wouldn't mind keeping a shaft for a matching second and planned on it but they are blended and fit to the Cocoa forearm Cue.
They shoot very straight.
Nick :).
 
4pt

I had it sold. The gentleman called back the next day and asked very nicely saying he would still buy the Cue but couldn't for personal reasons.
He offered to compensate me.
Thanking him I declined and said not to worry about it. It is no biggie.
Then like a fool after playing with this Cue I picked up the unplayed veneer Cue in the picture with it.
I decided to sell this Cue with the two origional heavy shafts both are near 4.25 ozs and keep the Hop with the one shaft that is origional to it.
I wouldn't mind keeping a shaft for a matching second and planned on it but they are blended and fit to the Cocoa forearm Cue.
They shoot very straight.
Nick :).

The 4pt veneer cue is a nuts color combo
 
I'm saving that one.

I might trade it for something special one day. It really grabs my eyes too much to sell.
Thank you,
Nick :)
 
Trade a 1989 very played Richard chudy and $100 for the cue with both shafts or $100 sent my way with 1 shaft? Text Jesse @ 925.330.3429 for pics
 
Back
Top