Tim Scruggs Cue For Sale

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
SOLD!

for sale is a Tim Scruggs cue. I have owned this cue for a couple of years. Played with it a few times and it has been sitting in my display case since. I purchased this cue off of an AZ member. I don't know if the cue was new or not but I suspect it wasn't. The cue was in excellent condition when I purchased it and still is. Cue roll straight together and apart. Classic timeless design. Love the green veneers.

Butt is 14.6oz

Shaft 1 Light Play 4.2oz
Shaft 2 Never hit by me 4.20z

Price $2025. Reduced!

Payment...
Zell
PayPal Friends and Family add 3%.
Shipping per buyer and paid by buyer.

PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 936
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 987
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,033
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 996
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 923
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 961
Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It is real nice.
What does THAT mean? My honest question was- what is a crush fit joint on a Tim Scruggs cue and how does that differ from other TS cue joints? I own a TS and have owned one other prior- I just never heard that joint term before on a cue. Can you elaborate on EXACTLY what is a crush fit joint on a TS cue and when he used such joints?

Thanks in advance:)

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
What does THAT mean? My honest question was- what is a crush fit joint on a Tim Scruggs cue and how does that differ from other TS cue joints? I own a TS and have owned one other prior- I just never heard that joint term before on a cue. Can you elaborate on EXACTLY what is a crush fit joint on a TS cue and when he used such joints?

Thanks in advance:)
He was trying to say "compression fit" but has communication issues

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
It is built to be crush fit. That is how Mike described his work. It didn't happen till maybe the last couple years. It is a great set up.
I shoot with them I don't built them.

Nick :)

Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
They spear to be just slightly under 13mm. I don’t have a way to properly measure them. Don’t know the ferrule material. It’s not Ivory. That I know.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A professional cue bumper would never have let this happen. What a catastrophe! My mentor CocoCowboy told me about listings like this, but I never really believed him.

Zanfreed <---- sad clown face

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
I was banned. Couldn’t change the listing. Best thing to do is buy when the listings go live.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums