Tim Scruggs last years of cue building

HEO OPERATOR

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered a Scruggs back in 2006..talked with Tim and Mike on several occasions through out the build, cue was finished and delivered in 2008 signed and dated by Tim...just curious what year did Tim stop due to his illness. Thanks A bunch..

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered a Scruggs back in 2006..talked with Tim and Mike on several occasions through out the build, cue was finished and delivered in 2008 signed and dated by Tim...just curious what year did Tim stop due to his illness. Thanks A bunch..
Tim passed in the month of June (eight years ago). I accompanied a friend of mine to have an early Scruggs cue repaired/refinished mid 2013 as we only lived less than an hour from his Baltimore shop. At that time, he stated to us he was just trying to finish up some cues that were in the hopper (sort to speak) and any repairs/refinishes that would trickle in.

HEO OPERATOR

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tim passed in the month of June (eight years ago). I accompanied a friend of mine to have an early Scruggs cue repaired/refinished mid 2013 as we only lived less than an hour from his Baltimore shop. At that time, he stated to us he was just trying to finish up some cues that were in the hopper (sort to speak) and any repairs/refinishes that would trickle in.
Thank you, i'm getting ready to post this scruggs,,