Tim Scruggs Sneaky Pete

jigmoore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling for a friend that found cue in a bar about 20 years ago...hasn't touched it since. Called Tim Scruggs and verified that it is an original. Shows some wear, tip has shrunk up a bit over the past couple decades, rolls very straight and hits like a dream.

$350 obo
weight 19.5oz (butt 15.5oz, shaft 4oz)
pro taper
shaft diameter 13mm

Here's the downside: it has two very fine cracks near the joint on the butt. They don't seperate at all when joint is screwed together, I don't hear any noise at all in hitting with cue, and the cue hits so damn good I don't think they affect the cue. In showing the cue to and talking with both a local cue maker and Tim Scruggs, they both agreed to just leave it alone and watch the cracks. If they develop more, then put some superglue in the crack. But both thought that it wouldn't affect the cue or propogate further. But who knows...so I wanted to point it out up front.

Here are some pics. The cue is located in Grand Rapids, Mi.

img0993lu.jpg

img0982eh.jpg

img0983s.jpg

img0992j.jpg

img0987kj.jpg

img0984.jpg

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
I'll take it. p.m.sent with offer.
"country" Bob #301-351-5178 p.m. me your mailing address to mail a check.

Last edited:

jigmoore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I now also have an offer for the shaft only. I will only sell in parts if there are already offers for both. So don't be afraid to make an offer for the butt or shaft only.

jigmoore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
best offer so far is:
shaft $150 (picked up here) macneilb
butt $175 (he pays shipping) cuehobby

that's $325 total. We'll let it go for that if no other offers. That was pretty quick....

going once!!!

Last edited: