Tip for predator air jump

Suvi

Registered
Has anyone changed tip on predator air jump cue? If yes, what tip did you use and what was the change in the way that cue plays?

I accept the way the cue jumps but I fell it some kind lifeless. I have read many good reviews for the samsara jump/break tip. If someone has put this tip I would appreciate reply but all others are wellcome to give oppinion.

Thanks

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone changed tip on predator air jump cue? If yes, what tip did you use and what was the change in the way that cue plays?

I accept the way the cue jumps but I fell it some kind lifeless. I have read many good reviews for the samsara jump/break tip. If someone has put this tip I would appreciate reply but all others are wellcome to give oppinion.

Thanks

The Samsara break tip feels the same, but I found that a any extra hard leather tip works better for masse.

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just changed one on a Predator Air with a Madman single layered break/jump tip, owner of cue sez he is very happy with the results

twal

"W"
Silver Member
I have done just that for a friend of mine.
He seems okay with it.
Personally, I did not care for it as much.
I think it changed the feel of it.
No real difference if an object ball was like 4" away. But the closer the object balls was, in my opinion, it took more power to get the CB up and over.

Personally I would not recommned swicthing it.
If you don't like it maybe you pick up a different jump cue and then sell the Air Jump you got.
You would probably would better off in the long run.
Good luck.