To the Friday night AZers....

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I came to AZ almost 4 years ago I was a "Main Forum" junky. I even still stick to 3-4 areas I regularly visit. I need to start exploring more. In these years I have racked up 13 iTraders all deals I trusted due to AZ.

I think the for sale and raffle areas are great for people that may need to gather some cash in these tough times. Or the cue collector that finally realized paying the water bill is better then hanging onto the custom you bought 5 years ago to add to a collection of great players that are getting played with. (I hope everyone realizes my run ons, are my thing, they are funny..get it) ;)

So to all you "Main Forum" junkies that don't know about the wanted for sale, then check it out.

Just a thought! :o
 
MilwShooter said:
what??? There's more to this forum than what I've been reading?...

Blasphemy!

Silly bastard....;)

Just trying to drive more people to the raffles and for sale area. Just seems like things aren't moving like they used to.
 
Just click on NEW on the top bar and you'll get every forum. It's interesting. But I've stopped reading anything in the NPR forum. I get too pissed off.
 
JimS said:
Just click on NEW on the top bar and you'll get every forum. It's interesting. But I've stopped reading anything in the NPR forum. I get too pissed off.


I know right? Every time I stop in the NPR I am shocked. To think the pool playing folks we rely on for great games good clean non illegal gambling can be so political. :thumbup:
 
Back
Top