Toam V-10 again.💩

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only issue with T10 is looking your friends in the eye and telling them how much a piece cost. I strongly feel an hour at a shrinks office is cheaper than stocking up with T10. But for sure it will always be available....WhoTF would hoard it?

Grimper

Only issue with T10 is looking your friends in the eye and telling them how much a piece cost. I strongly feel an hour at a shrinks office is cheaper than stocking up with T10. But for sure it will always be available....WhoTF would hoard it?
No need to justify how you spend YOUR money to your friends :)

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No need to justify how you spend YOUR money to your friends :)
Sometimes they ask or know. Otherwise I do not discuss price/cost…. But $18plus chalk is mental. And so am …. Never mind

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a piece for the collection. 🤠🏆

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well V-10’s price is stable, holding high.😰
If a single piece of chalk lasts over a year, do you really care if it costs $20 ? A meal for two at McDonalds costs about that much these days; I get more satisfaction from the chalk and it doesn't make me fat.!:cool::cool:

Just have to be careful with V - 10, don’t loose.

Friend who was my supplier say novelty wore off. Now he has some that fid not sell.

Told him offer up.

Zerksies

I have about 3 cubes of the Pyro. The one cube I have been using for the last 3 months, I finally went through the first layer. I'd be interested in the V-10 if i didn't have so much pyro. I'm not sure about the green color though.

MamboFats

I recently purchased a V10.

Only when stroking, my chalk is on the rail. All the rest of the time I have it in my hand.
Before, I used Predator hexagonal which made my hands very dirty. And so was my shaft.
By now, I played 3 times with the V10 and can honestly say, my hands are way less dirty.
That's a plus.
My shaft gets only a monthly clean, so no answer there yet.

The Predator chalk could leave residu on the cueball. With the Taom I did not yet notice this.
That's a second plus.

I can not yet say there is a difference in performance playing pool.
I use a lot of side when playing 3cushion, so that I will be testing this weekend.

I think I will sell my last tube of Predator chalks.

Happy with the change.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I recently purchased a V10.

Only when stroking, my chalk is on the rail. All the rest of the time I have it in my hand.
Before, I used Predator hexagonal which made my hands very dirty. And so was my shaft.
By now, I played 3 times with the V10 and can honestly say, my hands are way less dirty.
That's a plus.
My shaft gets only a monthly clean, so no answer there yet.

The Predator chalk could leave residu on the cueball. With the Taom I did not yet notice this.
That's a second plus.

I can not yet say there is a difference in performance playing pool.
I use a lot of side when playing 3cushion, so that I will be testing this weekend.

I think I will sell my last tube of Predator chalks.

Happy with the change.
please give a follow up after you play 3c

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone else noticed the 'chunks' of chalk left by a mis-cue using this stuff? A buddy was in town and he uses Taom and he showed me this. If you miscue using this chalk you get a deposit that has to be scraped off. This normal? I'm a Master/BlueDiamond user myself so i don't know.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I have none of those issues. Little to no transfer to the cue ball, nothing on the table unless I jump, and I'm four months on the same cube playing 2+ hours per day, and probably 20% into the cube. I love this chalk.

TrxR

Has anyone else noticed the 'chunks' of chalk left by a mis-cue using this stuff? A buddy was in town and he uses Taom and he showed me this. If you miscue using this chalk you get a deposit that has to be scraped off. This normal? I'm a Master/BlueDiamond user myself so i don't know.
I have not had this problem at all. Was he using Pyro or V10?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have not had this problem at all. Was he using Pyro or V10?
newest stuff. pretty weird. no marks on regular shots. if he miscued it left a little chunk you had to literally scrape off with your nail.

TrxR

newest stuff. pretty weird. no marks on regular shots. if he miscued it left a little chunk you had to literally scrape off with your nail.
That's strange . It was the green stuff? I'm not saying it didn't happen, it's just not happened to me yet and I have miscued a couple of times.

I've been happy with it so far and it even survived going through the washer and dryer. I did have to scrape a small layer off the top after that though.

I'll have to keep and eye out for the miscue problem though.

Grimper

Yes, I have seen this on my table. One of the reasons that I've went back to using Roku-6.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's strange . It was the green stuff? I'm not saying it didn't happen, it's just not happened to me yet and I have miscued a couple of times.

I've been happy with it so far and it even survived going through the washer and dryer. I did have to scrape a small layer off the top after that though.

I'll have to keep and eye out for the miscue problem though.
This guy is a good player(cashed at recent TexasOpen) and knows his stuff. He miscued and showed me the deposit. you literally had to either scrape it off or rub it hard against the cloth get it off. It was green, pretty sure was v10.