Too Many Cues!! For Sale Cheap!

2cool2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
OK guys. I am literally out of places to put cues. I have 160 cues and a bunch of cases that have to go. The cues range from $40 sneakies up to $450 customs. The cases are mostly cheaper 1x1 and 1x2 cases, box cases and soft cases, Giuseppe and Porper and knockoffs that came with cues purchased. I don’t really know how to start selling these. I have some pics of some but not good ones. I will post examples and see where it goes from there. If you see anything you like, let me know and we'll deal.

Attachments

• Cheap Sneaky Cues 001.jpg
    Cheap Sneaky Cues 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,279
  • Cheap Sneaky Cues 002.jpg
    Cheap Sneaky Cues 002.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Cheap Sneaky Cues 003.jpg
    Cheap Sneaky Cues 003.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Production Cue Anyone.jpg
    Production Cue Anyone.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,277
  • Sale Cues 002.jpg
    Sale Cues 002.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,270

taxi man

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
OK guys. I am literally out of places to put cues. I have 160 cues and a bunch of cases that have to go. The cues range from $40 sneakies up to $450 customs. The cases are mostly cheaper 1x1 and 1x2 cases, box cases and soft cases, Giuseppe and Porper and knockoffs that came with cues purchased. I don’t really know how to start selling these. I have some pics of some but not good ones. I will post examples and see where it goes from there. If you see anything you like, let me know and we'll deal.

Ron Jeremy wishes he had this much wood!:wink:

2cool2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Wave 1 complete.

Thanks for the overwhelming response. Just spent the last hour responding to PMs and posts. I will start listing individual cues this weekend after I take a bunch of pics. I will get back to everyone as soon as I can to answer questions and hopefully, move a few cues.

I will try to post the full list when it's complete but I'm afraid it will be too large.

Last edited:

im2hastyle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please keep me in the loop!

Yes. Please put up the list of cues. I am interested in getting at least one of the Meucci!! Also list the cases being sold if possible. Thanks a lot for the deals!!!

Jhonny

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Me too

If you get a list of the customs available, please send to me also, esp. Mottey, Prewitt and PFD

Thanks,

Pete