Top Fargo Rated Invitational Tournament

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I was curious if Mike Page and those supporting the system will eventually do a Fargo Rate tournament for the top players. I was thinking something along the lines of the top 16 or 32 US men and women or top 16 or 32 in the world that are men and women. I know logistics could be an issue if you are doing the world rankings and some might not be able to play if its held in the US do to travel or visa issues but you could then go down the list. I could see a Fargo Rate US Invitational or World Invitational maybe even combining the men and women together. What are your thoughts? :smile:
 
I was curious if Mike Page and those supporting the system will eventually do a Fargo Rate tournament for the top players. I was thinking something along the lines of the top 16 or 32 US men and women or top 16 or 32 in the world that are men and women. I know logistics could be an issue if you are doing the world rankings and some might not be able to play if its held in the US do to travel or visa issues but you could then go down the list. I could see a Fargo Rate US Invitational or World Invitational maybe even combining the men and women together. What are your thoughts? :smile:

would be a great tourney with 32 pretty good players but without the current world 9 ball champ, without the current world straight pool champ and some other ex-world champs who are not in the top 32 by fargo! atleast you would get some nostalgy with efren and busti...+ some bartable champs lol
 
Back
Top