GideonF AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 11, 2016 #2 Duane Remick said: Who were top winners thanks! Click to expand... I understand Rob Saez won the 9 ball, with Klatt as runner up. Sky in 3rd. I also understand that 1p it was Chip Compton vs Joey Gray and Chip double dipped Joey to win.
Duane Remick said: Who were top winners thanks! Click to expand... I understand Rob Saez won the 9 ball, with Klatt as runner up. Sky in 3rd. I also understand that 1p it was Chip Compton vs Joey Gray and Chip double dipped Joey to win.
Duane Remick AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 11, 2016 #3 GideonF said: I understand Rob Saez won the 9 ball, with Klatt as runner up. Sky in 3rd. I also understand that 1p it was Chip Compton vs Joey Gray and Chip double dipped Joey to win. Click to expand... THANKS FOR POST... :smile:
GideonF said: I understand Rob Saez won the 9 ball, with Klatt as runner up. Sky in 3rd. I also understand that 1p it was Chip Compton vs Joey Gray and Chip double dipped Joey to win. Click to expand... THANKS FOR POST... :smile: