Top Players that use Southwest cues

bud green said:
I thought that Chohan used a Bobby Hunter that said "T-Rex" on it the last couple of years. Was the Southwest before or after that?
tony sold the "t-rex" cue a few years ago.he had bobby make him another cue, and he sold it. but to answer your question, both. hes used the same southwest cue since about 1998. its a freind of ours cue and to quote tony at the hardtimes jamboree last month when someone ask him if its for sale "ITS NOT FOR SALE LANCE OWNS THE CUE AND HE KNOWS ILL NEVER SELL IT, HE ALSO KNOWS ILL NEVER GIVE IT BACK TO HIM !!"
 
Voodoo Daddy said:
Name from the past...Lenny "Jingles" Loder, played ok 3 cushion and shortstop speed 9-Ball. Rep points for a blast from the past!!!

Thanks for the rep! The last time I saw Lenny, he was playing with a Meucci with dimes and pennies and toy size dollar bills inlaid in it. LOL!!

Somehow, the subject of backgammon came up while I was talking to Lenny. He said he had beaten Sigel out of, IIRC, $500-$1000 playing backgammon. At the same tournament, later on, I asked Mike if he still played backgammon. He said he had given it up!!
I played a pretty stout game of backgammon myself at the time and considered asking Lenny to play some. Never got around to it, though. Paul Thornley told me a few years later, that there was a ton of backgammon still played in his room in Canada.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the topic & thread.
 
Back
Top