S Sire380 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 14, 2007 #1 Is there anywhere to find out that information officially?
rossaroni AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Sep 14, 2007 #2 Sire380 said: Is there anywhere to find out that information officially? Click to expand... I know that the Billiard Digest and Inside Pool magizines list the top men and women from the different orginzations-UPA and WPA and also regional tours. I don't know if they have them listed on the internet, but i am sure they are somewhere.
Sire380 said: Is there anywhere to find out that information officially? Click to expand... I know that the Billiard Digest and Inside Pool magizines list the top men and women from the different orginzations-UPA and WPA and also regional tours. I don't know if they have them listed on the internet, but i am sure they are somewhere.
desert1pocket Registered Fish Silver Member Sep 14, 2007 #3 Any top 10 list would be subjective, but you can find a link to the money list on the azbilliards homepage. Here is '06 top 20 money list - http://azbilliards.com/thepros/2000thepros.cfm?year=2006
Any top 10 list would be subjective, but you can find a link to the money list on the azbilliards homepage. Here is '06 top 20 money list - http://azbilliards.com/thepros/2000thepros.cfm?year=2006