Touch Of Inside Video (TOI) - UPDATES and New Developments

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
We worked through the night to get the TOI Video into the final version - we resolved the sound issue we experienced however, it's 90 minutes in length. Our goal was to reduce the video to 70 minutes in post production, however it's not possible with the demonstrations and explanations needed to communicate the technique thoroughly. The final product will be out soon at www.cjwiley.com

We're all looking forward to releasing this video and DVD - for those that's been asking to see it - please have patience I will assure you it's worth the wait. Our staff said it a few days ago and now I'm going to reiterate
"This is the best product we've (with AVINA PRODUCTIONS www.maryavina.com ) ever produced about pocket billiards and I'm grateful to be the one to show this technique to the world" CJ WILEY 'The Game is the Teacher'
582502_578135058879201_104140_n.jpg


For anyone that hasn't watched the INTRODUCTION TO TOI VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyTvfeqeh5Y&feature=youtu.be
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyTvfeqeh5Y&feature=youtu.be"]INTRODUCTION TO THE TOUCH OF INSIDE TECHNIQUE
[/URL]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top