RenoRex High Desert Dweller Silver Member Jul 30, 2011 #1 The guys at Jointed Cue were telling me that Tom Suarez was no longer directing tournaments at Hard Times (SAC). True ? False ? If not, who will replace him ?
The guys at Jointed Cue were telling me that Tom Suarez was no longer directing tournaments at Hard Times (SAC). True ? False ? If not, who will replace him ?
dareads AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 30, 2011 #2 It is definitely true. Brian (not sure of last name) is the new TD there now. The change was made about 3 weeks ago.
It is definitely true. Brian (not sure of last name) is the new TD there now. The change was made about 3 weeks ago.
RenoRex High Desert Dweller Silver Member Jul 30, 2011 #3 Yes, I know Brian. He is a very nice guy and will get along with the players just fine. Now, I just gotta make the trip down from Reno for the One-Pocket & 9-Ball Tournaments next weekend.
Yes, I know Brian. He is a very nice guy and will get along with the players just fine. Now, I just gotta make the trip down from Reno for the One-Pocket & 9-Ball Tournaments next weekend.