tournament

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Charlie, i'm Trey. We have met several times but like me i'm sure you need a face to put with the name. Anyway I have a little pool room in Jacksonville and met you in Tyler at the brass star tournament then ran in to you a couple more times at the Fast Eddies. I just recently opened a new pool room in Nacogdoches and I have a $500 added 9 ball tournament with calcutta coming up and was wanting to personally invite you. This tournament is open to the first 64 players and will be played on 8' tables with simonis cloth and red circle cue balls. Race to 7 on the winners side and race to 5 on the 1 loss side just as the brass star did. I already have several of real good players signed up and would love to have you out to pump this thing up right, Josh Harris is supposed to be there and oh how I know you would love to beat him. This tournament is Dec. 13th and 14th. If interested feel free to call my cell at 903-520-1103 or shoot me an email at treye82@hotmail.com
P.S. you can tell anyone you want about this tournament obviously its open to every1, just be sure to tell them to call me so i can sign them up. Also I signed up on the list for your book, any updates on that?

Last edited:

hillbilly

Pro Player
Hello, this is Heather, Hillbilly's wife. He is on the road so much that I sometimes have to read his messages to him and respond on his behalf.

He appreciates the invitation and would love to attend but unfortunately, he does not return from Reno until the 14th. I am sure you have a wonderful place and we hope you all the success in your event and maybe he can catch the next one. My email is hbryant76@aol.com if you would like to send me reminders for future events. I am working on his 2009 schedule right now so I may be able to try to fit you in if you know some estimated dates. Just let me know.

Personally, I would love to come out that way. My son's aunt lives in Nac and I could take the opportunity to stop in to visit her.

God bless & happy holidays,
Heather (& Hillbilly)

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your reply, and I wish him the best of luck out there. I will be coming up with my schedule as soon as Lewis Jones anounces his, lol. As soon as I complete my shedule I will email you a copy, a lot of the guys around this part talk about how much fun he was to have in a tourney and keep telling me I need to get him out this way! Thank you and Happy Holliday's.
Trey