Tournaments in/around Knoxville?

Banks

Banned
I spoke with a friend last night that's living in Knoxville. He says that the pool scene is a little lacking there, or at least what he's found. I figured, if at all, I may be able to dig up some info from all ya'all. So...

Are there any tournaments in or around Knoxville?

Thanks!
 
I spoke with a friend last night that's living in Knoxville. He says that the pool scene is a little lacking there, or at least what he's found. I figured, if at all, I may be able to dig up some info from all ya'all. So...

Are there any tournaments in or around Knoxville?

Thanks!

Your friend is correct, the pool scene is a little lacking in this area, not what it was 15 years ago. The most active spot as far as tournaments and action now is probably Rack and Run in West Knoxville... bar tables. There is also a decent little 8-ball tournamnet on Tuesday nights at Knoxville Billiard Club on Chapman Hwy..
 
Back
Top