Tournaments in the Dallas Area?

Greatblzofire

Neil Olsen Custom Cues
Silver Member
I am in Dallas for work this week. I want to find a weekly 8 ball or 9 ball tournament to participate in. I am a B player who just loves to compete. Could someone point me in the right direction for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night? FYI - I am staying in the Irving area.
 
I am not sure where the Irving area is, but when I went to Richardson a few months ago for lessons, there was a place called The Billiards Den that had a tournament going on a saturday night. You might look them up and givem' a call.

Matt
 
Tonight!!

Greatblzofire said:
I am in Dallas for work this week. I want to find a weekly 8 ball or 9 ball tournament to participate in. I am a B player who just loves to compete. Could someone point me in the right direction for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday night? FYI - I am staying in the Irving area.

There is a great tournament at Texas Billiards tonight, I think. Check the tournament announcement section. search Texas Billiards. Also, check the Volcanos tournaments. I have been hearing they are good!

Good shootin'

Ray

ps. I'm having a "mid level" $50 9ball in Waco next Saturday if your around.
 
Last edited:
Monday and Tuesday night there is a tournament at Rusty's Billiards in West Fort Worth. On Monday, it is a flat race to 4 on 8-ft tables. Tuesday is handicap with anything from a race to 3 to 7 on 8 ft tables. $10 entry for both.

Wednesday night there is a tournament at Clicks Billiards in North Dallas. It is handicap on 8ft tables. $10 entry as well.

Tuesday night there is a tournament at Diamonds billiards on the east side of Dallas. $15 entry race to 3.

Those are the only ones that I can think of. :)
 
Back
Top