evanandpeaches AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 4, 2012 #1 Im looking for a 9 ball tournament in the Wilmington area. I can only find one that is once a month.
ComptonCustomCues Quality Handcrafted Cues Silver Member Aug 4, 2012 #2 My mother lived there when I was a child. I have such fond memories of the place and wrightsville beach. If there were a big tournament I would have to make a trip over there for old times sake.
My mother lived there when I was a child. I have such fond memories of the place and wrightsville beach. If there were a big tournament I would have to make a trip over there for old times sake.
evanandpeaches AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 4, 2012 #3 Well lets trade places I cant get enough of the smokey's up your way
evanandpeaches AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 6, 2012 #4 Thanks for the info. Unfortunately for a while we are filming all nights during the week. Maybe Ill ride up there this weekend and check out rackem
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately for a while we are filming all nights during the week. Maybe Ill ride up there this weekend and check out rackem