Tournaments? Oct 14(Tampa,Central FL area)

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anybody know any good tourney's on Oct 14 in the Tampa,central FL area? a little help please!!!! Jeremy
 
I'm Never Too Busy To Help Someone

instroke75 said:
anybody know any good tourney's on Oct 14 in the Tampa,central FL area? a little help please!!!! Jeremy


1:00 p.m. $80 buy in Deep Stack, 6,000 in chips and thirty minute blind levels.
7:00 p.m. $100 +$5 with $50 Mystery Bounties and 4,000 starting chips
these are both multi table No Limit Hold Em Tournaments at TBD.
Doug
( I hope this helped ) :)


Edited to add: Also on Oct. 14th there are tournaments at Tampa Greyhound, Derby Lane and Seminole Hard Rock Casino...




,
 
Last edited:
thanks

Smorgass Bored said:
1:00 p.m. $80 buy in Deep Stack, 6,000 in chips and thirty minute blind levels.
7:00 p.m. $100 +$5 with $50 Mystery Bounties and 4,000 starting chips
these are both multi table No Limit Hold Em Tournaments at TBD.
Doug
( I hope this helped ) :)


Edited to add: Also on Oct. 14th there are tournaments at Tampa Greyhound, Derby Lane and Seminole Hard Rock Casino...




,
appreciate the info, but i was actually wanting to play pool, sorry i guess i should have specified! anyway, anybody know any pool tournaments tommorow?...............Jeremy
 
thanks

Smorgass Bored said:
1:00 p.m. $80 buy in Deep Stack, 6,000 in chips and thirty minute blind levels.
7:00 p.m. $100 +$5 with $50 Mystery Bounties and 4,000 starting chips
these are both multi table No Limit Hold Em Tournaments at TBD.
Doug
( I hope this helped ) :)


Edited to add: Also on Oct. 14th there are tournaments at Tampa Greyhound, Derby Lane and Seminole Hard Rock Casino...




,
appreciate the info, but i was actually wanting to play pool, sorry i guess i should have specified! anyway, anybody know any pool tournaments tommorrow?...............Jeremy
 
I'm Never Too Busy To Help Someone

instroke75 said:
appreciate the info, but i was actually wanting to play pool, sorry i guess i should have specified! anyway, anybody know any pool tournaments tommorrow?...............Jeremy


Well, in that case.... the only tournament that I'm aware of is:
1:00 P.M. 9 Ball Tournament at Hammer Heads on U.S. 19
$10 Entry Fee on 9' Diamond tables with races to 4 Winner's side and 3 Loser's side
Phone 727-939-9494 for directions.

Hammer Heads is a great new room owned by Dan Lavoie and held the Florida Pro tTur event last Sunday.





.
 
yeah i played that about a month ago,(it's a decent little tourney) just looking for something to do since the KBP event got postponed at Planet 9ball!.......Jeremy
 
Football Is On TV..... ALL DAY (GO... USF !!!! )

instroke75 said:
yeah i played that about a month ago,(it's a decent little tourney) just looking for something to do since the KBP event got postponed at Planet 9ball!.......Jeremy


Is this the weekend for the midget wrestling caged match and the Foxy Boxing (with bikini clad girls) ?
Doug
( go fishing or play POKER )





.
 
Smorgass Bored said:
Well, in that case.... the only tournament that I'm aware of is:
1:00 P.M. 9 Ball Tournament at Hammer Heads on U.S. 19
$10 Entry Fee on 9' Diamond tables with races to 4 Winner's side and 3 Loser's side
Phone 727-939-9494 for directions.

Hammer Heads is a great new room owned by Dan Lavoie and held the Florida Pro tTur event last Sunday.

.

I have heard great things about hammerheads. Dan was showing me pics of his bar he said he put it together by hand. I looked amazing. I was thinking of going over there one Sat and staying the night, playing some pool and what ever else, I am going to play a lesson with the SNIPER. Want to hook up and show me around?
 
Back
Top