Pool is a fun mix of all peoples and cultures.
Anyone have anecdotes about people reactions to different food customs.
I introduce people to Durian and talk about how its banned, then I start eating it in from of them as they experience the odor.
The melting pot of culture is happening everywhere. Food and people reactions are great ways to build the legend around pool.
I wish it was a funny pool story. But if your in Asia ask the locals to pickup Durian.
If you bring fresh durian to the pool hall expect a strong and public reaction.
Its the equivalent of to going to a pool room and being loud, obnoxious and wanting to gamble for cheap.
Anyone have anecdotes about people reactions to different food customs.
I introduce people to Durian and talk about how its banned, then I start eating it in from of them as they experience the odor.
The melting pot of culture is happening everywhere. Food and people reactions are great ways to build the legend around pool.
I wish it was a funny pool story. But if your in Asia ask the locals to pickup Durian.
If you bring fresh durian to the pool hall expect a strong and public reaction.
Its the equivalent of to going to a pool room and being loud, obnoxious and wanting to gamble for cheap.