Treadway 4 pointer and breaking cue set

gamalier lozada

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cues are back for sale. Selling them as a kit. Price is firm, no offers needed. I can work a discount if you are local to NC or can drive to meet in person. Thanks!

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here are some extra pictures..

I'm a machinist by trade and have a really critical eye and couldn't find a single flaw. If there's any other questions please feel free to ask.
I'm not a machinist, nor do I know much about cues, but I can see two flaws. Beautiful cue anyway, and the additional images are wonderful.

Last edited:

gamalier lozada

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was asked about cue diameters and balance point. I'm posting here what I sent in a PM in case someone has the same question and to bump the post at the same time.

"Player cue - The cue butt diameter is 1-1/4. At the midpoint of the grip is about 1-1/16". Balance point is 19-5/8" from the back of body of cue (wood). If I include the rubber bumper is about 20".

"Break cue - Same diameters as player, balance point is 19.5" from the wood and 19-3/4" from the bumper."

gamalier lozada

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Monthly Bump. If you just want only 1, here are the prices and I will split them. Playing cue price is $2650 and I cover EVERYTHING (Escrow, Shipping, etc). Breaking Cue price is $700. If you are from VA, WV, GA, North FL, shoot me a PM. Price will be a bit lower and I might personally deliver it.