Tri State Billiards Port Jervis Ny

Stick a fork in Tri State Billiards

Lenny

I went by there recently and the windows are covered and I saw a For Rent sign in the window. To me it looks like it has closed but I haven't spoken to anyone else about it.

Hope this helps.

Stephen
 
So long...

I live ten minutes away, last time I saw them open was in October. When I drove by this past Monday, windows are covered and for rent sign is in the windows. Good question on what happened, somebody who knows Dennis Bollela needs to get the story on what's going on.
 
thelanz said:
Lenny

I went by there recently and the windows are covered and I saw a For Rent sign in the window. To me it looks like it has closed but I haven't spoken to anyone else about it.

Hope this helps.

Stephen
Thanks for the info Stephen.Its a shame that these poolhalls keep closing. :(
 
gregoryg said:
I live ten minutes away, last time I saw them open was in October. When I drove by this past Monday, windows are covered and for rent sign is in the windows. Good question on what happened, somebody who knows Dennis Bollela needs to get the story on what's going on.
I believe that Dennis and Fox sold out to this guy Mike,they call him Avalanche,as soon as he bought the place it was over for it,he was one of those guys that you cant tell nothing to. :cool:
 
Back
Top