**Tsunami **12.5mm Kielwood Shaft - UNILOC

strokecity33

Registered
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
For sale I have a tsunami custom Kielwood shaft in like new condition. Recieved it back in March after a 3 month wait from Richard . Great shaft. Comes with a How medium tip. 12.5mm with about a 10-12 inch taper. Has a thin black collar as I was pairing it with my predator p3. Unfortunately I’m switching over to radial joint so that’s why I’m getting rid of this great shaft! Shaft weighs around 3.8oz.
I’m asking $400 shipped OBO.No trades.
Richard has a very long wait for these shafts as they have become very popular because of their playability and unique look. This is your chance to snag one with no wait. Any questions about the shaft please reach out to me.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1429.jpeg
    IMG_1429.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1430.jpeg
    IMG_1430.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1431.jpeg
    IMG_1431.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I know this seller quite well and have seen this cue shaft in person. I don’t wear any pool glove
so the smoothness of any cue shaft is very important to me. This Kielwood shaft feels as smooth
as satin and looks brand new. The seller is a stand up guy and you will not encounter any problems
doing business with him. Based upon what I’ve seen, this is the best version for a Kielwood cue shaft.

Last edited:

JoeFlorida19

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sale I have a tsunami custom Kielwood shaft in like new condition. Recieved it back in March after a 3 month wait from Richard . Great shaft. Comes with a How medium tip. 12.5mm with about a 10-12 inch taper. Has a thin black collar as I was pairing it with my predator p3. Unfortunately I’m switching over to radial joint so that’s why I’m getting rid of this great shaft! Shaft weighs around 3.8oz.
I’m asking $400 shipped OBO.No trades.
Richard has a very long wait for these shafts as they have become very popular because of their playability and unique look. This is your chance to snag one with no wait. Any questions about the shaft please reach out to me.
Thanks
What's the length?