U.S. Open 10 Ball Final Day on TAR

my last post I just said "TAR Rocks"

that reminded me of something I totallly forgot about, KNAC 105.5 back in the 80's it was "THE" rock station in LA, not my bag but they had a cool logo, I lived a 6 hr drive away and didnt even get the station but people everywhere had the bumper sticker for KNAC, I still see them in LA and its been off the air for years. Since its not a business anylonger they had a cool font for KNAC, perhaps TAR should borrow that font, i'm gonna find it-this just popped into my head, I think it will work. just a idea

I am looking for the font

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KNAC

it was knac 105.5 FM not KNAC.com
 
Last edited:
It appears what happened is that when I clicked on link to pay, the May 20th came up....which I paid for.....now when I click on link the following comes up with May 21st.

US Open TEN Ball May 21 FINAL DAY - ending on 2011-05-22 06:00 (per item) 10.00
-US Open TEN Ball May 21 FINAL DAY

Just purchase the may 21 package and access the content. Send Justin an email about what happened and he will refund you the $10 later. Not that big a deal. I promise Justin is good for it. If he's not, I will send you $10 if he refuses, which he won't.
 
Just purchase the may 21 package and access the content. Send Justin an email about what happened and he will refund you the $10 later. Not that big a deal. I promise Justin is good for it. If he's not, I will send you $10 if he refuses, which he won't.
Not a bad idea, but Justin had responded to send him my username @ 1:35pm and that he would change the access. I assumed that was the route he was going to go. If he would have suggested your route, I would have done that. Of course, it's no big deal.
 
Just purchase the may 21 package and access the content. Send Justin an email about what happened and he will refund you the $10 later. Not that big a deal. I promise Justin is good for it. If he's not, I will send you $10 if he refuses, which he won't.

thats correct, or let them keep the $10. either way thats your decision, but thats the solution and its one hell of a show, the races are getting longer now as well. I think they are going to have the win by 2 format so we could see some great close sets at the end. It dont get better-TAR handed ESPN their ass, I dreamed of having pool on TV for years live, now its a reality.


Jay Helfert said it best a couple days ago, its not a stream at this level. Its a "Telelcast" With Nathan and Co we awalys have the right camera angle, great commentary by players, commetators, tournment director Ken Schuman was just on the mic talking about the rules etc. All that adds up to a top quality show.
 
I have paid from spain and i am not able to see anything.......... it also says may 20 th
 
Back
Top