U.S. Open gambling updates - Day 3 (sort of)

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last night was slow at Q-Masters.
I figured it had to happen at least one or two nights where the players needed to take a break or had early matches the next day.

Chohan played Hennessy, but I confess I have no details about that match.

Mika was there but I think he was just practicing with some young kid (from Finland also?)...sorry don't have more on that. I only check on the matches I care about, but at least I can let you guys know who was playing and maybe someone else may know more, or may have had side action on those matches.

Kiamco showed up but did not play.
Lee Van Corteza showed and wanted to play Brandon Shuff a race to 31 in 10b for $5,000 with 10 games on the wire...but allegedly Brandon wanted the same spot in a race to 21...so it did not happen.

I got tired of waiting around and ended up leaving at 3:30am...pretty much an early night for Q-Masters.
 
...Chohan played Hennessy, but I confess I have no details about that match.

Chohan defeated Hennessee. They played the first set for 1.5 dimes. He beat him 15 to 10, race to 15.

Hennessee said to double the bet. Chohan said sure.

They played at race to 18 for 3 dimes. Tony beat him 18-6.

Hennessee asked for a C-note after it was all over with, and Tony said he couldn't do it because "Hennessee is such a nice guy." :eek:

Don't kill the messenger about Hennessee not getting any jelly. :o
 
Lee Van Corteza showed and wanted to play Brandon Shuff a race to 31 in 10b for $5,000 with 10 games on the wire...but allegedly Brandon wanted the same spot in a race to 21...so it did not happen.

Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. :grin:

Van-Van wanted to play Brandon Shuff a race to 31 in 10-ball for 5 dimes with 10 games on the wire.

Brandon countered the offer for 5 dimes but wanted 10 games on the wire in a race to 21?

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Brandon sure has come a long way and understands how to match up well. Good going, Kid! :wink:
 
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. :grin:

Van-Van wanted to play Brandon Shuff a race to 31 in 10-ball for 5 dimes with 10 games on the wire.

Brandon countered the offer for 5 dimes but wanted 10 games on the wire in a race to 21?

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Brandon sure has come a long way and understands how to match up well. Good going, Kid! :wink:
That's what I was told from one of the Pinoys who is "in the know".
 
Back
Top