UBI table question

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Anyone know what the rail rubber profile was for the Old UBI aluminum rails? Have been asked to recover an old one and during my look-over before giving a price, discovered that the balls are hopping off the rails with normal speed shots. Some of the rails are low, but even the ones that are spot on using a rail guide are lifting the balls. Tried my own set of new balls, still hopping. I have a feeling the rubber may have been changed with the wrong profile. Any thoughts?
Dave

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Anyone know what the rail rubber profile was for the Old UBI aluminum rails? Have been asked to recover an old one and during my look-over before giving a price, discovered that the balls are hopping off the rails with normal speed shots. Some of the rails are low, but even the ones that are spot on using a rail guide are lifting the balls. Tried my own set of new balls, still hopping. I have a feeling the rubber may have been changed with the wrong profile. Any thoughts?
Dave
It's been a while since I've worked on one, but I'm almost certain that it's U-23.