UK Open! Woo Hoo!!!

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
With that kind of prize money watch for a load of failed snooker players taking up Pool.

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With that kind of prize money watch for a load of failed snooker players taking up Pool.
It's just after The Snooker World Championship and in the end of season break, so I think there will be plenty of successful snooker players entering as well.

Geosnookery

That’s me. Then I would end up meeting Mark Selby first round on the Main TV table.

Think I’ll use a pseudonym and disguise so afterwards I could return to the billiards club without hearing chuckles.

more serious. Just got off of a Facebook snooker forum. A question posed was about finding a club in London that had good American pool tables.

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s me. Then I would end up meeting Mark Selby first round on the Main TV table.

Think I’ll use a pseudonym and disguise so afterwards I could return to the billiards club without hearing chuckles.

more serious. Just got off of a Facebook snooker forum. A question posed was about finding a club in London that had good American pool tables.

doesn't imran majid have one in london with both 9ft pool tables and c8b tables?