ulrich and walden about to play

CHRIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard Walden's a good guy and a great player but I have to root for Louis. Goooooooo Louis!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
SVB should be out to make it 5-1.

Parica at the table! He's "thinking at the moment," 9balllvr says. "SVB is playing great," she also says.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
"Dammit," she says. Gallego at the table and walking fast around the it... doesn't look good for 9balllvr's $20. (P.S. She can't believe she's sweating this much for $20!).

Oh! But Parica back at the table!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
SVB up 5-2.

Walden is back. He had a nice out, but rattled the 6 ball and it came back out. Ulrich should be out and it will put him on the hill.

Gallego just won 11-9.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
He's on the 6 ball now... almost missed it, but looks like he's gonna get out. 11-5. He did get out. James had a great run at the US Open!

SVB up 6-2.

Ralf is tied 3-3.

Corey is playing Gallego next and Ulrich will be playing Orcollo ?

jamaicajoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda, thanks for the updates. I don't think I know you, but my name is Bill and I own Jamaica Joe's in midwest city, ok. My pool room is about 1 1/2 miles from Walden's house. I am hosting a tournament nov17th-18th (you may have seen my thread on the tourn forum) but please look it over and spread the news around Texas.

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Hey Melinda,
Do you know where Louie is sitting place wise? Great reporting, thanks!!

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I'm Ready For My Closeup Mr. DeMille

Walden is OUT ?

Doug
( I'm ready for my sponge bath Melinda.... and don't forget the 'oils' ) :)

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
9ballrun said:
I saw that:eek: Let me know next time your down here:cool: lol

Yeah, I decided to keep it cleaner... but I knew I didn't edit fast enough. Bad Melinda.

9balllvr is leaving. Boo-hiss! But, there are other threads... who are really giving great updates! :D

Melinda

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
cuechick said:
Hey Melinda,
Do you know where Louie is sitting place wise? Great reporting, thanks!!

I'm trying to figure that out from the brackets... the small, final bracket isn't up... let me think... that's 7th/8th place i believe, now that he won over Walden.

Glad I could help!

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
I just looked at the brackets and it looks like they are down to the final 10 or maybe 8?