ultra skin tips

dendweller

Can someone give me an idea what the differences are between the different colors of ultraskin tips outside of color? Like which is the softest etc.

Thanks

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can someone give me an idea what the differences are between the different colors of ultraskin tips outside of color? Like which is the softest etc.

Thanks
Ivory tends to be softest. The Fire to me is kinda like an original Moori. The blacks are the originals. I like the black med's and the fire hrds. They're cheap, just buy a mix match and try them.

Reactions: bbb

dendweller

Ivory tends to be softest. The Fire to me is kinda like an original Moori. The blacks are the originals. I like the black med's and the fire hrds. They're cheap, just buy a mix match and try them.
I did, got some blacks and some ivory, trying the ivory now. Thanks

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Started out with fire mediums and really liked them, but for some reason was having a few miscues after a while. More than likely was just me and my rotten stroke. Now am using the black mediums and have switched all my cues to those and really like them. Supposedly the Fires are slightly softer, but I didn't notice that once the tips were broken in. I do take a layer or two off now when installing them, but have my own lathe, so not worried about longevity.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
how did you like the ivory? I’ve been using black VS and Med and I am considering trying Ivory or Fire next
Been using the Ivory Medium for a while now. I really like how it plays. It holds shape, never glazes over, grabs the ball like I want...