Under mount ball tray for a ProAm

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember someone posting a thread a little while ago advertising these for sale. Made from a black milled ABS plastic. Can anyone remember it? Quote the thread? Or have any experience with the purchase.? I cannot find the thread for anything. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember someone posting a thread a little while ago advertising these for sale. Made from a black milled ABS plastic. Can anyone remember it? Quote the thread? Or have any experience with the purchase.? I cannot find the thread for anything. Thanks

The 'Search' function on here is not very good to be honest. I vaguely remember someone making a 3D-printed one. Diamond has a wire rack but it only holds ten balls and its kinda pricey imo at $60bux. At Shooters in Olathe they just used plastic ball trays and screwed them to the table. Not the prettiest solution but it works and its cheap.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 'Search' function on here is not very good to be honest. I vaguely remember someone making a 3D-printed one. Diamond has a wire rack but it only holds ten balls and its kinda pricey imo at $60bux. At Shooters in Olathe they just used plastic ball trays and screwed them to the table. Not the prettiest solution but it works and its cheap.
We have the wire ones in our room. They work just fine. You simply stack additional balls on top of the bottom row as needed. Because there are two distinct sides, it works particularly well for games like one pocket or banks…

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember those milled ones and they seemed nice