Upcoming coaching tour spots become available

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I have had a few cancellations and now have a few spots available, for my tour in December.

I am pretty flexible regarding travelling and the following states i will be in are.

DC,KY,MD,NC,NJ,OH,PA,TN,VA,WV

Anybody interested in indiviudal lessons or setting up a clinic please email me lee@leebrettpool.com or inbox me. I also have a flyer i can email regarding prices etc..

Thanks Lee
 
I second that motion - we'd love to have you up the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Lee.


LIVFST
 
Do you have any plans for Texas, Houston or Dallas?

I second that motion - we'd love to have you up the Dallas/Fort Worth area, Lee.


LIVFST


Hi King T & K2Kraze,

I have visited Texas a few times in the past, and would look to do another tour there in the future. I will inbox you and give your more details and keep you informed of future dates etc.

CT i have sent you a PM.

Lee
 
Last edited:
How about the Boston area???

Hi Pete,

If i get enough work in the future there, then i would cover the area and fit it in. Has to be feasible for me to do it.

Hope you understand, i do have you down for when i come to the area.

Lee
 
Back
Top