USA took 2nd in the Mosconi Cup

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But really, I think that it's time USA gracefully (lol, gracefully) step down/out of the mosconi cup and matchroom should make a new cup called the Efren Cup between Asia and Europe
 
Not so fast...

Just because a collection of has-beens, with the exception of Shane, gets what they deserve doesn't mean we give up. There are lots of young upcoming pro's who will show much more professionalism if given the chance to compete on the Mosconi team. Shane needs to play a role in the selection process and we need to eliminate all the current Mosconi team members except Shane from all future competition for the cup.:mad:
 
well that's a Shane fan right them. But really, fact of the matter is that anyone on the team was and is more than capable of running out a rack or two, they are the best in their class "prob why they got picked" what the team needs as an ego and attitude check, but that might be asking for a lot.
 
But really, I think that it's time USA gracefully (lol, gracefully) step down/out of the mosconi cup and matchroom should make a new cup called the Efren Cup between Asia and Europe

I agree. However, I think it should be Europe v Efren. You KNOW Bata will come through!
 
How about at least letting us have team North America, lol. I mean team Europe, they are not all from the same country, and half of them reside in the United States full time. Why are they over here?

What's to be scared of team North America? We could pick up a Canadian named Alex? John Morra down the road. Europe sure has a lot of countries to choose from to make their team

I don't think matchroom wants to gear it towards fair. Although 1 on 1, I like SVB, archer, and Earl playin over any of the euros. But they don't play unless it's an exhibition or a small entry race to 9 or 11 tourney.
 
Last edited:
Congrats to Europe. I had to stop watching after day 1 as it was too painful. The MC is about rooting for your team for me. Next year will be different
 
Back
Top