Used Diamond 9' Pro?

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where would be the best place to find a used Diamond 9' Pro????
I am curious how much I could save verses buying new?

Andrew808

Registered
I got a used Diamond 9' Smart table in excellent condition on Craigslist for $4K, including the Diamond light, Super Pro Aramith balls, and 6 Cuetec cues

I searched in my local craigslist every day and was patient, and eventually scored what I consider a great deal: the same table goes for $8k brand new on ebay, and the one I bought was less than a year old. I'm just a banger but I love this table

Good luck

Last edited:

Andrew808

Registered
Nice score on a blue label

Thanks! I estimate I saved about $5k by buying used instead of getting a new table with the light and other accessories.

I was on a strict budget so knew I had to find it local because I couldn't afford the cost of shipping it long distance. It took about 6 months of searching on craigslist, but now I have my dream table and have no excuse for sucking!

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've played on two different red label tables at someone's house and it confirmed how much I hate red label tables.

I played on a red at Bogies in Houston, it must have been modified because it played like a blue.......Real Good

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That table is super nice! I hope to be patient enough to find one! Otherwise I will just buy new. I didn't know there was a difference blue/red label! Does anyone know the real differences between the two?

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That table is super nice! I hope to be patient enough to find one! Otherwise I will just buy new. I didn't know there was a difference blue/red label! Does anyone know the real differences between the two?

I'm so confused on red label tables. I've played on newer red labels at two different friends houses, one in Dallas one in ST Louis, and they bank long. Just played on red labels at bank shots, someone said they were over 20 years old, and they banked good.