User C P, Those little green squares and Rep points

W.O.R.M. Thinking :D

akaTrigger said:
But your User CP wont show each response - just that someone has replied to a thread, just as an email sent to you says the same thing.

Me thinks you are really going to CP to check the "comment area." ;) :p :rolleyes:

That is worm thinking if I ever heard it. LMAO!

USER CP shows the last response to ALL subscribed threads. It also shows your current reputation received and point total. It's one stop shopping.

Sometimes I spend all my time going to my subscribed threads and will miss a new good thread. When you are subcribed to 20-30 threads it gets busy at times! LOL.

Ray
 
Bigtruck said:
That is worm thinking if I ever heard it. LMAO!

USER CP shows the last response to ALL subscribed threads. It also shows your current reputation received and point total. It's one stop shopping.

Sometimes I spend all my time going to my subscribed threads and will miss a new good thread. When you are subcribed to 20-30 threads it gets busy at times! LOL.

Ray

Nice excuses...:outtahere:
 
Bigtruck said:
That is worm thinking if I ever heard it. LMAO!

USER CP shows the last response to ALL subscribed threads. It also shows your current reputation received and point total. It's one stop shopping.

Sometimes I spend all my time going to my subscribed threads and will miss a new good thread. When you are subcribed to 20-30 threads it gets busy at times! LOL.

Ray
I'm with you on this one Ray. I just checked and I am subscribed to 705 threads, almost all of them are dead and will never return, but you never know. :)

Steve
 
Dang!!!!

sde said:
I'm with you on this one Ray. I just checked and I am subscribed to 705 threads, almost all of them are dead and will never return, but you never know. :)

Steve

Sounds like it's time to do some house cleaning! LOL.

Ray
(likes to keep subscriptions under 3 pages) :D
 
Another reason for subscribing.....

akaTrigger said:
Nice excuses...:outtahere:

One feature that I really like about subscribing is.... Sometimes people will post what they are actually thinking, and then quickly edit it. The original comment still gets e-mailed!!!!

LMAO! ;) :shocked2:

Ray.
 
Back
Top