So I"m trying to understand the actual differences in the play of these tables a little better. I normally play on diamonds.
1. Mudball vs normal weight cueball - Obviously this is going ot make a significant difference.
2. Tighter pockets - this is pretty braindead
3. Different pocket angle cut - obvious
4. Rails - So what is the difference in the rubber on a valley vs a diamond. I always feel like the valley banks quite a bit shorter. Also I feel like the cushions on a valley often ends up with "dead spots" rather quickly.
Any info on this topic would be great. I"m just trying to understand the ins and outs.
1. Mudball vs normal weight cueball - Obviously this is going ot make a significant difference.
2. Tighter pockets - this is pretty braindead
3. Different pocket angle cut - obvious
4. Rails - So what is the difference in the rubber on a valley vs a diamond. I always feel like the valley banks quite a bit shorter. Also I feel like the cushions on a valley often ends up with "dead spots" rather quickly.
Any info on this topic would be great. I"m just trying to understand the ins and outs.