Valley rules ?

bearsafety

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If B players play on an A team and finish in the top 3, do the B players become A's the following years or Masters?

Indiana divisions are B,A, & Masters ( I know some states have a AA and so on..)

flash5153

none
Silver Member
Here in MI there are no B,A and Masters divisions. They break it down into 2 categories,,,,,the "open" division and the "masters" division.

That works for team events and single events.

If you are a open division player on a masters team and place high into the money,,,you will be playing in the masters events for the next 3 years following.

That goes for the single events also.

A masters team is any team that has at least 2 master players on it,,,but can be all five.

A master player can play in the open team event ,,if he is the only master player on the team. And the players are from his division.

I know this dont answer your question but may give a idea of how they do it.lol

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
If B players play on an A team and finish in the top 3, do the B players become A's the following years or Masters?

Indiana divisions are B,A, & Masters ( I know some states have a AA and so on..)

It varies from one LO to the next but my understanding is that if the team has the same members, then after winning first place you have to move up a division. If you are top 5 in your division for single's standings the same rules apply, however that is very loosely enforced in our VNEA (or more aptly, the less you bother your LO, the less likely they are to even notice).

This is totally random in mine. I was told I had to move up, while some A1's were allowed to move down after finishing 2nd - 5th.