Vegan Tip Option

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
in case anyone else lands into this thread.
I have tried these

and planning to buy these

the ones I tried play ok and don't mushroom much. when cut it's like a very thick foam like material.

hope it helps
fake leather from china. yeah right. how do you know whats in it? taking this ad as proof there's no animal junk in it?? if so i've got some beachfront prop. just outside vegas for sale.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
fake leather from china. yeah right. how do you know whats in it? taking this ad as proof there's no animal junk in it?? if so i've got some beachfront prop. just outside vegas for sale.
Right! They would put ANYTHING in it if it were cheap and made profit. There could 100% be animal product in it and they would say it's vegan. Seriously look into it a bit, a majority of this stuff is SKETCHY. Anything from electronics that could electrocute you or burn your house down to leaded paint on kids toys to banned chemicals being mixed in as filler etc. Plastics crumbling on mains voltage components because it was cheaper to mix the plastic without the proper recipe etc. Businesses in China as a default have no ethics at all. It's rare to find a company there that doesn't take shortcuts, sometimes with dangerous or deadly consequences.

Hell, that thing could be asbestos soaked in water buffalo hide glue for all we know.

As the often used saying there goes:

能骗就骗(if you can cheat, then cheat)​

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right! They would put ANYTHING in it if it were cheap and made profit. There could 100% be animal product in it and they would say it's vegan. Seriously look into it a bit, a majority of this stuff is SKETCHY. Anything from electronics that could electrocute you or burn your house down to leaded paint on kids toys to banned chemicals being mixed in as filler etc. Plastics crumbling on mains voltage components because it was cheaper to mix the plastic without the proper recipe etc. Businesses in China as a default have no ethics at all. It's rare to find a company there that doesn't take shortcuts, sometimes with dangerous or deadly consequences.

Hell, that thing could be asbestos soaked in water buffalo hide glue for all we know.

As the often used saying there goes:

能骗就骗(if you can cheat, then cheat)​

Shenzhen / Hong Kong are far ahead of America in many areas of manufacturing. Other unregulated companies give the legitimate companies a bad name. Your saying doesn’t help.