Vegas - APA Nationals Next Month

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
cuechick said:
Hey Marisa,
I noticed in another thread you mentioned you'll be in Atlanta this weekend, are you playing in the Woman's 9 ball tournament at Cues II? If so, perhaps we could match up for a few $ets? ;-)
And SEAL will be starting back up in September, do you plan to play?

Cuechick

I'll actually just be going to the airport.

I've actually talked to Betty Sessions in the past about joing the SEAL tour, but I've always been busy. Besides having a day job, I'm on the President's Council with our Chamber of Commerce, on the Small Business Focus Committee with the Russell County Chamber in Alabama, and volunteer with the American Cancer Society, in addition to random business and social events I attend. I hope to work it into my schedule eventually!

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
Wow, being so busy how do you manage to get in at least 4 hours a day? with that much practice it is a shame not put it into action.
Anytime your in the city and want to play for cash, just let me know!

fyi: Betty moved to Ohio months ago and no longer is an active SEAL board member.

Last edited:

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
cuechick said:
Wow, being so busy how do you manage to get in at least 4 ours a day? with that much practice it is a shame not put it into action.

fyi: Betty moved to Ohio months ago and no longer is an active SEAL board member.

I wondered why her site was down. I haven't talked to her in a minute.

I try to get at least four hours in a night. Sometimes I'm so tired I go home and in bed by 8PM... Talk about an old lady, huh?

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Does the APA?

Handicap in Vegas or play straight up matches. I know I never did like
how the APA handicaps - too much gray area, and between BCA, Valley,
and the APA, that the APA was always 3rd for preference.

Al-fahl Amir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuechick said:
Wow, being so busy how do you manage to get in at least 4 hours a day? with that much practice it is a shame not put it into action.

I'm normally just a stake horse, becuase I'm not that good, but I will step up and play you for the cash. If I fly in this weekend to Atlanta do you want to gamble some? amc4

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
amc4 said:
I'm normally just a stake horse, becuase I'm not that good

Ahhhh spoken like a true hustler, but sure I'm game...However, I am playing in a tournament at Cues so it will kind of depend on that. If I get done early enough we could go to the new Pool Room, it is only about 15 minutes north of Cues II and I get free time.
Are you familar with Cues? If I do not have time to play I can help match you up?

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
cuechick said:
Ahhhh spoken like a true hustler, but sure I'm game...However, I am playing in a tournament at Cues so it will kind of depend on that. If I get done early enough we could go to the new Pool Room, it is only about 15 minutes north of Cues II and I get free time.
Are you familar with Cues? If I do not have time to play I can help match you up?

I've seen him play and it's pretty bad lol I like to think I distract him :p

A

a_susie_cue

We will be there there as well. I am playing in the Scotch Doubles and my boyfriend is playing in the 3 man. If anyone is a Chinese food fan, go to New York New York's Chin Chin's! It is awesome! I also hope to get a to minor league baseball game. I believe they are celled the 51's. Red Rock Canyon is beautiful and we hope to get out there as long as the brush fires are finally out.

Hope to meet more new people out in Vegas!

Tickets

Little Aussie Battler
Silver Member
Sweet Marissa said:
No, I don't, but they have me coming out to raffle off some of their cues for them :)

Hey sweet,

Can u do me a massive favour, when i spoke to predator, they couldnt get me one, but i rekon you would do better than me. Can you try and sourse me a predator sticker. like the ones they put on tables for tourneys. ive got a feeling they would have one there.

Let me know and by the way, take your walking shoes. i met some girls during BCA/VNEA who walked around doing raffles and they must have walked 20 k per day.

Thanks,
Dave.